For new participants, the first class of the semester can serve as a trial class. To participate, simply fill out the registration form and show up for the first class of the semester.
After, if you would like to continue the semester, payment can be made online via Paypal or by paying the instructor directly before the second class by credit/debit card, cash or check (payable to Adrenaline 360).
All Adrenaline activities are offered by a team of passionate instructors with the goal of making your experience as rich as possible. If you would like to cancel your enrollment to all or part of the semester, simply send us an email.
Here is our refund policy:
1) If the request is sent before the beginning of the semester, the refund will be the complete amount.
2) If the request is made after the first class of the semester, the refund will be the complete amount, since the first class is considered a trial class.
3) If the request is made during the first month of the semester, we will issue a refund proportional to the remaining classes.
4) If the request is made at a later point in the semester, we will assess the request on a case by case basis.
Refunds are issued within 2 days if your initial payment was made via Paypal, or within 30 days for all other payment types.
Do you offer classes all year round?
We offer regular and after school classes during the fall semester (10 weeks), winter semester (10 weeks) and the spring semester (8 to 10 weeks) for all ages and all levels. During the summer months we offer several weeks of camps for ages 5 to 17 years as well as a 6 to 8 week semester for teens and adults. Seminars and special events are held throughout the year.
Is it possible to register at any point during the semester?
– For new participants, it is preferable to join early on in the semester, to keep up with the pace of the classes.
– Returning participants are welcome to join at any time during the semester and the cost of the will be proportional to the classes left in the semester.
– For after school classes, parents should register their child 2 days before the start of the semester to assure proper coordination between the Adrenaline team and the after school daycare.
My child will soon be 8 years old and would like to take Parkour or Stunt classes, what do you recommend?
Adrenaline Stunts and Adrenaline Parkour classes are open to 9-11 year olds, teens and adults.
For children 4 to 8 years old, we recommend the Adrenaline Karatedo program. The curriculum is diverse and covers acrobatics, stunts, combat, and parkour techniques as well as Karatedo.